Common Bankruptcy Issues In Colorado
No two bankruptcy cases are alike. However, there are some common issues that many people considering bankruptcy face. At Faletti Law Office, P.C., we are dedicated to helping people understand how bankruptcy works and how they can benefit from it.
Bankruptcy Attorney In Denver, Broomfield And Westminster
Some common issues in Colorado bankruptcy cases include:
- Exempt property in Colorado. Many people facing bankruptcy have questions about exempt property. At Faletti Law Office, P.C., we can help you understand which types of property are exempt and which are not.
- Pitfalls of cheap bankruptcy and bankruptcy alternatives. Credit counselors may promise to help you eliminate debt without filing for bankruptcy, but all too often, these are merely scams. The most efficient way to ease your debt burden is to speak with a qualified bankruptcy attorney.
- Debt consolidation versus bankruptcy. Debt consolidation companies do not have any legal authority. Therefore, they do not have the same leverage as a bankruptcy attorney. Bankruptcy is a much more forceful tool for eliminating or reorganizing debt than debt consolidation.
- Filing for bankruptcy during divorce. If you are in the process of divorcing your spouse and are considering filing for bankruptcy, attorney Harold Faletti can help you determine what your best options are and when to file.
- Divorce and bankruptcy. Divorce often leads to bankruptcy. If you are overwhelmed with debt following a divorce, we can help.
- Bankruptcy myths and misconceptions. Bankruptcy is a powerful tool for overcoming debt, but far too often, people allow inaccurate information deter them from taking advantage of the benefits that bankruptcy can offer. We can help you separate myth from fact and understand how bankruptcy can help you.
As a bankruptcy lawyer, Harold Faletti provides personalized attention to his clients. He will maintain a laser-sharp focus on your goals and help keep you on the path to success.
Contact Faletti Law Office, P.C. | Licensed In Colorado Since 1982
Call (303) 438-8477 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with an Arvada, Colorado, debt relief lawyer.