- Study: American women are especially taxed by medical bills
- Possible Change to Bankruptcy Rules for Student Loans
- Preserving property through Chapter 13 bankruptcy in Colorado
- Struggling with debt? You are not alone — and bankruptcy may help
- Credit counseling and the bankruptcy process
- A primer on post-petition mortgage fees
- Divorce or bankruptcy: which should come first?
- Can I intervene? An overview of standing in Colorado child custody cases
- Companies targeting individuals with student loan debts
- Raising your credit score after a bankruptcy
- How bankruptcy can affect an estate plan
the Faletti Law Office Blog
While some divorces are amicable, couples that have decided to end their marriage often are angry and upset with one ...
When a military member decides to end his or her marriage, one of the main issues that is often contested ...