If you are facing the possibility of filing for bankruptcy, you may be asking many important questions. As an experienced bankruptcy attorney, Harold Faletti is equipped to answer your bankruptcy-related questions. He is prepared to answer questions such as:
- Should I file for bankruptcy?
- Why do I need a good bankruptcy lawyer?
- Can I keep my house? Car?
- Are student loans discharged in a bankruptcy proceeding?
- Are there any alternatives to filing bankruptcy?
- Does a bankruptcy discharge eliminate all debts?
- How can a debtor determine whether a debt is secured?
- How much property does the debtor have to give up in a bankruptcy proceeding?
- What actions must a collection agency avoid?
- What are the alternatives to Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- What disclosures must a collection agency provide to a debtor?
- What effect does a bankruptcy filing have on the collection of alimony and child support?
- What happens if the debtor’s salary increases after filing a Chapter 13 wage-earner plan?
- Will a debtor lose his or her home by filing bankruptcy?
Contact Faletti Law Office, P.C. Bankruptcy Lawyers In Broomfield, CO.
Mr. Faletti has been practicing law in Broomfield, Thornton, Arvada & Westminster since 1982. He understands the benefits, pitfalls and challenges of the bankruptcy process, and can guide you through it efficiently and effectively. To learn more about the bankruptcy process, contact him at (303) 438-8477.